Enjoy a serene and quite experience or have an exciting adventure at our 130-acre Sabor Mexicano Farm located in Sonoma County and stay at the historic farmhouse on the property, the Colonel Armstrong Vacation Home, which was built in 1890 but it was completely renovated in 2017, the historical residence features repointed exposed original brick, barn wood surfaces, exposed beams, an expansive dining room for large gatherings and a backyard BBQ with the entire private farm to enjoy.
The gorgeous views and peaceful surroundings making it the ultimate setting for garden parties, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, reunions, and business, yoga and meditation retreats, or simply as your next incredible escape from the city.
Why staying with us?
- Features hiking trails winding through a forest of Redwood, Madrone and Douglas Fir
- Five minutes drive to the town of Guerneville, right on side of the Russian River
- Five minute walk to Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve
- A beautiful organic farm growing: varieties of tomatoes, tomatillos, chiles, cucumbers, cilantro, corn, squash, garlic, onion, cabbage and apples, which varies by season of the year
- Only one and a half hours drive from San Francisco
- Twenty minute drive on Route One to Jenner by the Sea where the Russian River meets the ocean
- Hundreds of Sonoma wineries around
- Scenic diversity – rolling hills, beautiful sunsets, gorgeous backroads, endless vistas, rugged Sonoma coastline, Russian River.
- Diversity of activities – kayaking, cycling, hiking, wine tasting or just relaxing
Farm special for
- Special Events or gatherings, Nature friendly with no loud music
- Chef Jorge availability to cook a Farm to Table experience for your friends and family whilst staying at the house
- Perfect for Yoga and Meditation Retreats
- Ideal place for company retreats
- Live the experience of our Farm, Eat vegetables in season and feed our Goats and Chickens (Kids love it)